View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 07:22 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

I got a squishie in the mail today from K!! I love the tiny templates and the 4" squares!!

Thank you K for thinking of me! I love the patterns in the squares! I tend to get stuck in a rut and these are just what I need to try out some lighter colors and the patterns are great!

I hadn't realized the templates were that small!! They will be fun to play with!

I got a big bang out of the French stamps! I used to collect stamps and had some my aunt used to send me when they lived in Russia and traveled all over Europe. My uncle was a foreign correspondent then for a Balltimore MD newspaper and he followed Kissinger all over. So they were in a lot of differant countries while they were there.
But I had a Sister inlaw who decided to take them with her when they moved to Colorado years ago. I never had the umpf to start collecting again. I lost a valuable collection and irreplacable stamps so I was down about it for along time.

These are really great! I have always had a love of languages and love to see French and Spanish(the two I studied) I may have to start collecting again!

My gorgeous 4" squares!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]39901[/ATTACH]

My tiny hexagon templates!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]58048[/ATTACH]

French stamps-- I just love them!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]58049[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-39901.jpe   attachment-58048.jpe   attachment-58049.jpe