Old 05-26-2016, 07:32 PM
dublb

We got up this AM, packed up & went to Forest Hill, where his DC lived. We met the older couple that had been helping him the last 2 years. They are such wonderful people. The house was such a sad situation. It's gonna have to be torn down. We will see about getting it condemmed. I am not looking forward to going through & throwing most of the stuff away. We sent him some $ to fix the roof & work on the house when Mike's DM died. He let his "friends" help him blow it.
We met the older couple that had been helping him the last 2 years.
Once we had gathered some family picts we couldn't stay in the house any longer so we just decided to come to Brady. My DCousin (Sandy) is coming to Brady late tomarrow.
I the mean time #2DSis called & she had to take DM back to the hospital for vomiting & dehydration again. (They think that it is a virus.) She is now at DSis's house. If I have to I will cancel w/Sandy & head back home but right now I think that DSis has it under control.
Mike's fever was gone this morning but I think he has a low grade one tonight. I might have to cancel w/Sandy if DH still has a fever again tomarrow. I hope that we don't have to cancel. We have had this planned for over a month.