View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 05:07 AM
Edie

Good Morning! There are some shows that I like, I have to admit that - like "Ax Man", "Gold Rush", I like some of the shows on HGTV, a lot of the shows on UP, BUZZR, Yesterday morning I watched "The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis" from the 60's, or "F-Troop", "Doogie Howser" No cussing, no double entendres, just good old fashioned clean comedy. Gotta admit, I am addicted to "Survivor", and "Amazing Race". And, I have "On Demand" and I can watch them whenever I want to. "The Bible" is good! "The Goldbergs" are hilarious. I live in St. Paul, capitol city of Minnesota - which, with 3 hundred and some thousand people in the city is still the boonies - we are from the old cloth! It is just that I like clean humor, Jeopardy, and shows that aren't blatantly suggestive and I can still use my own mind for words that they are using on TV. You might just as well say the words that are "bleeped" out than not say the words. We are not stupid. I can't use the words freaky, freak, freakin' anymore because it means another word. FROM TELEVISION, I am sure!!!!!!! There, I have vented my spleen for the day, am having #1 son, daughter in law, grand kids over for Famous Dave's BBQ'd ribs and enjoy the sun, the newly mowed lawn and remember my husband who is at Fort Snelling National Cemetery. Edie