View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 02:56 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Glad you like the fabric R, and those hexs are teeny, told you! I've been working on a piece off and on for a while now, using my teeny scraps. I work on it all evening then hold it up to show Hans and he says 'it's still the same size as it was before!' :shock: The lady in the shop where I bought them (in Holland) is working on a queen size in them!!! :shock: I'm aiming more modestly, for a cushion cover! :lol:

BTW - without wanting to offend or upset anyone, I don't like the idea of getting into a cycle where if someone sends us something, we have to send something back. There are many generous ppl on this board and I've been lucky enough to be on the receiving end of that generosity myself. I've also sent here and there as the spirit has moved me. I just hope that we all send only because we want to and that there is no feeling of obligation. Sorry to get heavy. :-D

Rhonda is our Miniature Queen or does Queen of Miniatures sound better? :mrgreen: So these little hexs had her name written all over them. :-D

Anyway, here's a pic of mine so far. :-D
Attached Thumbnails attachment-50597.jpe