Thread: Scam
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 12:29 PM
puma

I get 2 - 3 calls a day. they are from india. now they say I have an ipa message. ipa is assigned just to your computer. unortumatey, I have a great company that I got I believe thru Microsoft that for $200 a year they take care of any problems I have. if I get hacked, or just to condense, sometimes the computer freezes, or I cant open a site that I have been opening for a long time. whatever reason, this company takes care of it. they are there 24 hours a day 7 days a week. they really are great. they sign onto your computer and take over. just have to get use to their accent (or maybe its mine). so when the bogus company calls I don't know if its for real. the company I contracted w/assures me they will never call. and I believe them. I have always been satisfied w/them. been 2 yrs not. recently I called Verizon (local telephone co). I cannot see the number the bogusc co is callng from as it says "un available). my phone co put a block on 800 w/unavailable numbers. perhaps you can try that.