Old 01-27-2010, 06:54 AM
May in Jersey

Found out why DH couldn't get into his Netscape email, we had a Trojan virus. DH tried to open his Netscape email last week but couldn't because there was an AOL request to update his Netscape info. Seems Netscape is part of AOL but we don't have AOL, never did. He was asked for his credit card number and pin number for his bank card - all NO NO's to give out. No way could we bypass this notice. I scanned computer, sent Trojan virus to the vault but it didn't do any good, the damage was already done. Computer had to go to shop as it kept freezing up and making a buzzing sound.

Computer shop said the AOL notice was the virus. They saved all our documents, favorites, etc. but they are in a big file so it will take me a little time to gather my Favorite sites to where it's convenient for me to find and use them. Now to catch up on emails and other on line site. May

PS. I'm also getting tired of signing in for my Hotmail and Yahoo emails. What's with them? I used to be able to stayed signed in until I did some clearing out of temporay files, etc.