Old 06-02-2016, 07:24 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

SBG, all ages are very special. I worked with junior high kids for 37 years was was never bored. Loved them all!

Hey, face book carried a picture of a senior lady age 106, quilting...she made 300 quilts last year!

Yesterday was so much fun...so we move from the first to the last...one was a LA shop were the director assumed me, she could teach me both Gammill systems in two days...interesting but no purchase there. Rental is resaonalble per hour...no upkeep or storage problems. Chariton, Iowa Cindy Lou's QS:[ATTACH=CONFIG]551420[/ATTACH]On planel adn border for quick baby throw...pink and purple...for a baby girl...[ATTACH=CONFIG]551421[/ATTACH]a 'cuddle' baking for two baby girl projects plus more pink pieces from Quilt Block where my sewing machine is being repaired in Historic West Des Monies, and two doors down is the LA shop..possibilities there...IF she can teach me...[ATTACH=CONFIG]551422[/ATTACH]
Barnes and Noble, next who was very patient with me and offered curbside carry out...bu Quiltere 65 beat them to it; he wanted assurance that I knew her before he let go of the bag of books, on to Creekside Quilting in Clive (DM)[ATTACH=CONFIG]551424[/ATTACH]Wonderful quilt pattern for Christmas, got the backing and batting into PC quilt there, and after much driving and Quilter's good navigation to S 14th Street or W, Woodside QS[ATTACH=CONFIG]551425[/ATTACH]Where I picksed up more of the 'official AISH fabric for this year...when its gone,its gone. Then do;ne I 80 going East to Newton, Iowa, to see the Crazy Redhead QS in an old church...[ATTACH=CONFIG]551426[/ATTACH]Peacock Panel and fabric for rooster feathers. Most comfortable sewing chairs there so will investigate Forbes there for possible ordering of chairs,have phone number and location, and a quick call to Quilted Windmills at Pella, and they did not close until 5:30, so we were able to get there in time to shop and be stamped for the Shop Hop [ATTACH=CONFIG]551427[/ATTACH]Two log cabin kits, two books and some washtub specials at 30 percent off. Whew,we were both tired but I had an exceptional day of fun and enjoyment with all the wonderful helpful people we met along the way.
Attached Thumbnails 1-dscn0527.jpg   1-dscn0528.jpg   1-dscn0534.jpg   1-dscn0529.jpg   1-dscn0530.jpg  

1-dscn0531.jpg   1-dscn0532.jpg