Old 06-03-2016, 04:16 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Thanks everyone for your kind words on my postings. Yes, I was so tired I went to bed before the chickens last night! I did resist a lot of 'stuff' during the shop hop, so there's more I would love to purchase but that bucket list is getting quite long, so need to finish some projects first. And there is a chance I might get to go 'west' of where I live in three weeks after the Row by Row starts up....that is an eight shop day if I do... eight different rows make a quilt. My Bernina 1530 should be fixed then and ready to pick up. I will take pictures of 'Willow' 's throw and quilt when we finish that before the 11th of the month. Love sewing and thinking of little girl babies...

Plus the fun of longtime friend that will be here helping to make it for her new grand baby girl.

I did pick up the slashing and corner block fabric for the FW 1930 which I hope will be a finished top by September, ready for the LA and a couple to take for the lessons on the long arm lessons in DM. Meanwhile, I need to get to Cantril, Ia., and deliver two quilts there to be hand quilted....been trying to get over there for a couple of months.

Thanks, Ok, for the heads up on the Kirksville Quilt Show. They are a great group and make beautiful quilts.

Celebrate this day, it will not come again in our lifetime.