Thread: Audiobooks
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 05:03 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by Flowergurl View Post
Check out jennifer chiaverini's Elm Creek quilts series. They are wonderful!
I'm baaaack!!!!!! I just thought I would add the names of Jennifer Chiaverini books that are not in the Elm Creek series. "Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker", "The Spymistress", "Mrs. Lincoln's Rival" and "Mrs. Grant and Madame Jule".
They are garnished true stories, but very good. I loved them. I hope she comes out with more Elm Creek and more stories about president's wives.

Looks like a nice day today - The sun is out and I have some brown spots in the yard that have to been itched and seeded. I spray painted my bottle tree yesterday, moved it to a new spot and have some really nice bottle (wine, etc. and four I got a the dollar store. They are red, yellow, clear and blue. I planted some flowers around the tree and it looks really sweet. I have an antique Coke bottle and a Dad's Old Fashioned Rootbeer bottle at the top. Those evil spirits can fly into the bottles and stay there. I cleaned the bottles I had (the tree holds 14) and found some kind of a web in the bottles. Sort of made it and the story very intriguing because I had some evil spirits in my bottles or then again, it could have been garden critters or spiders!!!!!! Plus everything else, I will spray paint an old milk can and put a vine-y type of plant in a flower pot and let it grow. And then I will cut up my sashing - out on the deck and wave hi to the neighbors, dog-walkers and parents with the kids on a trike or whatever they ride around on - Have a great day. Edie