Thread: I'm So Excited
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 06:52 AM
MaggieLou

Default I'm So Excited

I attended an Anita Goodesign Embroidery Party this past Friday and Saturday. It was loads of fun and I'm getting a new Brother/Innovis NQ1400 emb machine. It came with lots of freebies including a free rolling case. I also won a really neat pair of curved emb scissors. The tips come down to a very fine small point. It's hard to explain but I had never seen any made quite this way. Other things I got were two free mini collections. One for buying a machine and another because one of the ladies in my group also bought one. We were grouped three people to a machine and took turns using the machine. The last drawing I won an Embroidery Party CD that sells for $560. We learned a lot of new techniques and the other two ladies at my machine were really great and we had a lot of fun. I also bought an "Art of Digitizing" CD for $99 that normally sells for $499. There were lots of giveaways and some really good prices on some things. Everything was furnished including pastries for breakfast and sandwiches for lunch. Snacks and drinks were also included. I think it was well worth the money I paid for the workshop. This workshop was put on by Brother and hosted by Triad Sew & Vac in Winston-Salem, NC. Triad did a great job of hosting and their staff was super. They were always ready to help or answer questions. I think other machine manufacturers also sponsor these workshops.