Old 06-07-2016, 07:00 AM
Honchey

Hi Everyone,I posted the new thread, Great cheater quilt Nina. I finally brought down the fabric you sent me eons ago..Theres enough for several small quilts for the babies at the hospital we donate to..Thanks so much..Many of the very young mothers have so little..
DH and I arrived last Saturday evening and I sent the next 2 days in the recliner..I think the sitting with my legs in that position makes them swell..my right knee was twice the size of my left knee..I used the Tens unit on it and by Monday morning I was able to walk with 90% less pain than before.. The hallway still has all my sewing "stuff" lining the the wall. I have my appt with the PT later this morning.. I hope it helps my left ankle with the tendonitis as it needs to be stable before I can get my right knee replaced.. I was a very active girl in sports when I was attending school..I played softball, basket ball, volley ball , swim team and gymnastics . I got letters in all aspects. I had a good set of legs..I don't know what happened to them...

It rained torrents here for the past 2 days.. Tropical storm Colin has now left the area...It's muggy as hell right now..
It's almost time for me to leave so I'll sign off for now...

I'm going to see If Nina posted her blocks...She's been the early bird of late... Later, H.