View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 01:27 PM
travelinggramma

So its been how long since I have had a chance to check up on all of you?May18!! Sorry I missed so much. Hope all is on the mend. Loving the "other" items you all are working on. And Kass - you best find a way to make those flowers into a quilt.
I am so amazed at the blocks I see. I don’t normally go for prints that everyone fussy cuts the same picture but that just isn’t the case here. Jaba and QuilterMomma your character fabric blocks are so different and match so well.
Katsdar and QuiltAddict – you have an awesome eye for fabric – wasn’t sure how it play out but they are some of the best combos in fabric and style. It was so much fun to see something in it and play with it.
Mona – was a bit nervous with your fabric as there are sooo many colors. But when I see what everyone did and added it really looks awesome.
Moonwork – what can I say – love the zebra and what everyone has done with it. I still can’t look at them without my head getting wacky again! But she will love it.
And thank you one and all. Thank you for checking with me about patterned material – your choices add so much to the dots. I can’t wait to put this together. I have leftover white dotted fabric I used with last Boom quilt that I can use for sashing on this one. Love love love each and every block.