View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 01:31 PM
travelinggramma

Okay – so I love yard sales. Different parts of the country do it differently – and we just love to browse. We can’t do too much purchasing because something must go out if something comes in (for the most part). Anyway We stopped at one and I saw material. And UFO’s. Wasn’t impressed with most of the fabric – very thin. Then I saw the Grandmothers Flower Garden that is in the picture - 26 completed units. It is all hand sewn (Not EPP) and I got to talking to the owner. She didn’t think she would ever get them together but said if I promised to that I could have them. FREE!! OOOKKKKAAAYYY – I don’t hand sew, but I will try. Went onto GramE’s Inklingo to see if they had the right hexie pattern. I had some thin muslin which matched the weight of the fabric and printed out some hexies. Will take them with me on my trip to MD where I will watching 2yo GD for 10 days. And when I get back my mom is having her other shoulder totally replaced so I will be with her and can hand sew there. ….We shall see how this really works out 
Attached Thumbnails 20160609_164238_resized.jpg