View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 02:31 PM
Bobbinwinder

Originally Posted by carrieg
It's all coming back to me now! There were 2 different layouts and I used the layout that said 8 cuts of 1/3 yard. The directions refer to color #1to#6 - what about 7 & 8? And how do you cut a 13" square from 1/3 yard fabric cut? I constantly referred to the 2 color pics on the pattern.

It was totally frustrating! I was bound and determined to finish it because I had too much money invested for it to become a UFO!
Thank you so much, Carrieg, for sharing the pattern info with me and the many others who have been so impressed with your quilt. I definitely appreciate the heads up regarding the less than wonderful instructions...once bitten twice shy...I'm not going to let myself be tempted by any of the many other patterns available from this producer. But, I've just got to try this one....our guild is contemplating doing the 4patch posie for a raffle quilt...this setting is the only way I can hope to get excited about the project. Seems this Board and its members can always come up with something to save the day!