Old 06-11-2016, 09:18 AM
Honchey

Ditto Jeanie's message Nina!!

Jan, I feel so sorry for you.. I've been lucky so far not getting Shingles., both sisters have had it... I don't think I want anything else on my plate right now....PT has helped a bit..Tendon areas are sore to touch but generally getting better..Ice, foot alphabete's & circles to stretch.. and when I say ICE it means little paper cups filled with water, frozen then tear away some paper and then rub the ice on the affected area without stopping movement so the ice melts and literally almost freezing your foot to the bone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..after you stop the blood rushes into the area flushing out all the bad stuff, I guess it makes sense in a way..
Back to the sewing room after I get off here..I'll be playing with the Majestic Mountain squares and sort more little pieces. I'm seriously thinking about getting the Big Go...I can sit working with it cutting into strips & squares..I'm hoping it will go down in price a bit or maybe look for sale .. Have you noticed that Accuquilt won't allow a discount of more than 15% on any of their products,,even to retailers...?
I need to get off..See ya later H.