Old 06-11-2016, 12:35 PM
roguequilter

Originally Posted by tessagin View Post
Can't be all that bad. I'm 65 years old, 66 next month. Have never been a fan of a lot of this like the Kraft Mac'n' cheese or much of the other foods. Many of the food colorings such as "red" comes from the actual beet vegetable. I am not about to give up my Jif peanut butter. So that itty bitty piece of whatever caught in between your tteth just might be a beetle bugor mouse hair or the excrement of a beaver berry. It might kill one's appetite if they think about it in the middle of a meal but by the next morning it will be forgotten and back at it. Everyday we wake up we are told it's a good day if we are vertical. I still believe it and I believe it's because of what I have eaten, drank breathed from the day before. So those beaver berries really can't be all bad and the mouse hairs are good fiber. Hmm wonder if there are is any testicular fortitude from rats included in our food for extra stamina!!
Amen!!
....when i was 16 my cardiologist told my mother and i that i would not live to see thirty if i didn't slow down, change my ways. didn't. and i passed the 30 yr milestone many years ago. i cut the worms out of apples, flick the bugs off the fresh vegies & berries i eat. i munch my way thru my pesticide, fungicide free garden & fruit trees. and i am hale & hearty at way past 30.