Old 06-14-2016, 07:53 AM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Hello everyone. I haven't abandoned all of you great girls. I am taking extra care of hubby right now. He had an diabetic ulcer appear on one of his legs. This happened several years ago, and caused him to go into the hospital and almost died. He has severe type 2 diabetes, and the skin on his shins are dark and paper thin. He went to the clinic and got it wound treated and wrapped.He has cellulitis. He also had been denied an important diabetic drug he needed and had been on a few years ago then it was denied. Soooo, he finds out it was an error at the clinic of sending in the wrong diagnosis number and had him down as diabetes 1. We are waiting for a hopeful approval now.

As for me, the best way I can explain my life, though I love each day, is that with my lupus and sjogrens etc. that my cells die off fast, and my bodies energy runs out extremely fast. I can be sewing or trying to make a sandwich and after it may put me in bed. Now mentally I am ready to run races, but my body says are you kidding. lol... It's just something the good Lord gave me as my cross to bare so I surely am not complaining. I find each day with it's special moments of simple happiness. I have got to add some of my blocks into my notebook. I am lagging on that.

I am working on printing out some nice pictures of dad's family to put in a special album for dad for Father's Day, and also have a flag wall hanging to hang on his door in the nursing home. Me and my sister and a few others that can be there will be taking some food, and have some fun time with dad.

I will post some pictures of blocks when I get some more done, and anything else.

Have a great week!

Love you all.