View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 02:00 PM
suern3

I love my Shark Navigator Lift Away Pro. This is my second Shark. I bought the first one which is a little smaller and lighter to use in our motorhome. It was amazing the amount of "stuff" it picked up. So much so that I brought it in the house and used it instead of the Dyson I had purchased a couple of years ago. Then decided to get a bigger model, the Navigator Pro, to use in the house. It has an attachment for cleaning wood floors that is great. Plus a pet hair attachment to use on furniture. I've never had a vacuum that works as well as either of these Sharks. The first one a bought at Walmart for about 150. The second one came from Bed Bath and Beyond, used a 20% off coupon there. It was a little more expensive, maybe 240. As you will see, everybody has their favorite for various reasons. Just wanted to add that I have a very busy household, including two dogs, two grandsons, 19 and 20 and a very messy husband, visiting young grandkids and someone who sews a lot and drags thread and lint all over and really doesn't like to spend time cleaning! So I sure want great results when I do!

Last edited by suern3; 06-17-2016 at 02:07 PM.