Old 06-18-2016, 10:23 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

Finally had a chance to take pictures of me package from Nikki, and ( you did remember to include the card-- thank you so much) everything is wonderful!
Funny story about the package--
we have a counter in the kitchen that tends to be a ( stopping place, catch all) when we get home, next to it sits a chair. Every now & then our cat ( Kimba) sits on that chair & watches what is going on-- he's 14 years old & never gets on counters, tables, etc. he's pretty good about boundaries. When my hubby came in with my package he stopped at the counter with his lunch / work bag & the mail. Kimba had been sitting on the chair watching me with great interest across the room. As soon as Jeff sat that package down ( a bubble padded tyvec envelope) that crazy cat jumped right up on that counter & started nudging that package- like he knew there was something in there for him-- we were Shocked! & asked him just what he thought he was doing. He jumped down & sauntered off...as soon as I opened that package what's the first thing I pull out? A big bag of kitty treats! How did he know?? Inside that sealed envelope, in a sealed treat bag...crazy cat!
Thank you Nikki for everything ( and Kimba thanks you too) 🤗
I was really excited about those appliqué pins, and that mosaic book-- can't wait to make something from that! The glue sticks were a surprise, I think I might still have a glue gun somewhere in the garage, haven't used one in years. Might just have to do something fun & crafty in the near future.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg