View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 04:57 PM
Janice McC

Nelco, I'm glad you enjoyed the boom. I hope you enjoy your blocks. I actually looked at a lot of yours - your fabric choice was one of my favorites. ��

On this subject, I'll just let you all know that at a minimum, I saw 5 or 6 blocks out of every package you will receive. I did check those for neatness, good construction and size and I altered nothing any block. I'll tell you what I found: I found everything! I found some blocks I would consider "perfect" in all 3 categories and some not so much so. Size remains the biggest issue. I'm not sure why that is though. Some clearly measured, some didn't. I saw some blocks that looked ridiculously difficult and yet were virtually spot on at 12 1/2 inches square and other simpler blocks that were way off. I ended up looking at many more blocks than I originally intended so I believe I have a good picture of the blocks but it's your opinions and perceptions that really count. You all must view them with an eye to what's important to you. Anyway, the blocks are now on their way to you and I welcome your comments.

And now I'm going to sign-off for the rest of the weekend and maybe work on my own blocks!

Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
It was a blast. will set out 17 but may be back for 18.

Last edited by Janice McC; 06-18-2016 at 04:59 PM.