View Single Post
Old 06-19-2016, 12:08 PM
CarolinePaj

Default Pfaff Performance 5.2

Hi Guys,

A little while ago I asked for thoughts on the Husqvarna 960 - thank you everyone for the opinions. When I phoned the shop to order it, the salesman suggested that I go for the Pfaff 4.2 which has the same functions as the Husqvarna that I wanted but also has the IDT. I said I would think about it.

So, I googled and pondered and then googled some more and came to the decision that if I was going to go for the Pfaff, I might as well go for the Performance 5.0. So, I phoned the shop and placed the order.

The next day the shop contacted me and said that they did not have a 5.0 in stock and that they couldn't get one any more as Pfaff have replaced this model with the Performance 5.2.... I was about to say how upsetting that was when they told me that they were going to upgrade me to the 5.2 at no extra charge and loan me a 4.0 so I could get used to the Pfaff layout whilst I was waiting.... (amazing) .... well, my new lady arrived Friday afternoon.

Now we have had an ultra busy weekend and today is Fathers Day here in the UK so all the family have been here..... so she is still in the box..... but I am itching to get my little hands on her. I decided to leave it until the morning when everybody is at work and school so I can really enjoy playing with my new toy!

I am so excited. I will let you all know how she handles when I have had a play and thank you to everybody who helped me make my decision.

Hugs

Caroline