Old 06-20-2016, 07:39 AM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

QNS, glad you are going to the dr. A shot for PI will make it go away quickly. I've tried it with and without the shot... much better WITH. Hope you enjoy your little duckies when they come!

We had our kids here this weekend... they all came home for Father's Day with their dad! All but one son-in-law... It was a great visit, but too short. It was so nice having them all home for a little while. The newlyweds loved the wedding quilt I gave them. So glad for that.

Today I have a glorious day to stay home in a clean house and sew all I want to! Plenty of leftover food from our cookout last night so that I don't need to cook today. I have been embroidering blocks for an embroidery quilt, (also uses 30's repro fabrics), so maybe I'll embroider some today too. There are 20 different blocks and I only have about 4 left to do.

What do you all think about cutting your FW blocks in half, the way she has the quilt laid out in the book? Are you going to do that? I'm starting to think about block layout for the quilt and I know I do NOT want to cut any of my blocks in half! I need another plan.