Old 06-22-2016, 04:16 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Honchey, all shops are doing a Row and Row experience across the USA and Canada. With this thought is a 'license plate' fabric with a 'license plate' made up for their shops name that sells separate from the Row by Row experience. Each shop will sell license plate by shipping or in their store, but not the Row by Row, it has to sold in the store. Check the internet under your favorite stores and it should show them. I can sent you examples by email. They seem to run $5.00 to $8.00 each. I just need to know how many 'throws' I need to aim for now...then go to the next step of acquiring them.

I have a count of four at the moment. Donations are fine, but I need to know numbers of who is in for the gift now, because I am thinking at least 10 to 12 gift throw tops. One for each of us in the Christmas tops. It runs from June 22 to September 22 of this year. Each top will have a license plate or two or three representing each of us favorite quilt stores that we shop at, work at or live near. I will keep the plates in separate packets and mail them out in time for Christmas. Each one will have representation of all the quilt shops requested...ten or twelve at least whatever the head count of accepting the 'gift'. and what store to purchase them from and their telephone number.