Thread: Newbie!
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 07:56 AM
live2teach

Hello to you all!

I am new to this forum but I already am so addicted. My sister (in law) introduced me to this site and I can't believe I never knew of it before now.I have been wanting to post but I haven't had time to stop surfing through the forums and checking out everyone's creative ideas and inspirations.

A little bit about me, I am 22 and live in WV. I am married to the sweetest, most caring man in the world. I am a senior in college and will be glad to graduate in May of 2008 with an Elementary Education (K-6) degree and a specialization in Special Education (K-12). With my workload being so much in college, I seldom find time to do what I enjoy.

I love sewing and crafting. I love learning new things. When Wal-Mart released they were closing the fabric department, I was horrified. The fabric department is my favorite dept. in Wal-Mart. Thankfully, there will be one left open not toooooo far from my house. Well, I guess I could say that it could be farther. LOL.

Anway,before this gets too long, I can't wait to share my ideas and I would love for you guys to give me input when I finally do post something.