Old 06-23-2016, 05:04 AM
bearisgray
Power Poster

I suppose it would be "fair" to fill in what I do - - -

Rulers - when I notice a curve on the side - or I break it - or I notice that the markings are inaccurate - or I want I different brand than the ones I already have - or need a specialty one for a particular project
Cutting Mats - when they get warped, gouged, or break
Rotary cutters - got a deal on e-bay so have several - they only one I actively dislike is my Gingher one
Rotary blades - also got deals on e-bay - probably not as soon as I could - about the time I realize that I have table knives that are sharper than the blade I'm trying to cut fabric with
Pins - when they get bent, broken, dull, or rusty
Needles - when I realize they are dull, bent, or broken
Chairs - mine are all from yard sales -
Sewing Machines - my "newest" to me one purchased used - was originally purchased in 1985.
Scissors - when I find one I like better than the ones I have
Seam Rippers - I swear these things are geniuses at disappearing - it finally dawned on me that these things also get dull - and I am not aware of any way to sharpen them - I have several - and almost always have trouble locating just ONE when I need one

I think part of my problem in keeping track of things is that I have machines in two locations - so I end up with three seam rippers at one machine and none at the other, and so forth.

I can keep track of the oil - because I put that back on the shelf because I've had it leak when i had it in a drawer.

The brushes to clean the lint from the bobbin areas - they have feet, too!

I think the truth of the matter is - I tend to add to, instead of replace!

Last edited by bearisgray; 06-23-2016 at 05:17 AM.