Old 01-28-2010, 05:35 AM
Lockeb

I used to do so many things - I did the Craft Show circuit for about 15 years or so - home decor sewing was my main focus - pillows, table runners, table cloths, dinner napkins, and Christmas decorations like tree skirts, stockings, etc.....
I would do a lot of throws as well, including Quillows...
I also did different kinds of pincushions; decorative fabrics ones and others using resin figurines to try to get a bit of a vintage style....
I used to make little miniature dry flowers arrangings in little frames, also I have done cross stitch, ribbon embroidery - some larger pieces but a lot of mini-framed ones.....
I am now getting in to primitive stitchery - absolutely adore it....
I also used to do Faux-Stained glass..loved that as well...
And making Christmas ornaments were a lot of fun....
I am sure that there were lots of other things but I just can't remember them now - but during the craft show days - there was always something new to try and you always wanted to have a variety of things to fill your booth..it was a lot of fun....I miss those days....
Now though, I'll still do home decor times for myself and a scatter customer when I get the request....I am getting into the primitve stitchery - but my real passion is still patchwork and quilting - it's a blast....