View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 06:10 AM
Elisabrat

I was able to move 1/3 of our things on Wed. and Friday is the big final move day. I am going from (see view one with the duckie) an apartment that looks out over.. the parking lot in a busy city with lovely traffic noise to.. THE WOODS! The snow part scares the heck out of me as I have mobility issues but with a ton of fabric and a sewing machine I am good to go I think. (Throw another log on the fire..). I will be so thankful to get set up again and this is the first time in my entire life I will have a SEWING ROOM!!!! of course I need a table but that can come later :) I am doing the famous McDermott Kitty Dance.. today is one last day of scouring and then I am outta here!! (AND the woods came with a full time job for the hubby which is a miracle in this economy). please note the view from the back is about the same as the view from the front and like a dork I did not take a single photo of the HOUSE itself. My kids had a good laugh.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-67240.jpe   attachment-67241.jpe   attachment-67242.jpe