Old 06-26-2016, 08:21 AM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Beautiful fabrics SBG.

I want to find some fresh corn to buy around me. I can't do a garden anymore. I miss that so much.

I cooked a big dinner yesterday just for me and hubby, and even the fur babies got their taste of it. haha.. I haven't been able to cook much in a long time, and was give out. I did it though and that felt good for once.

Not able to do a lot, and my butt is getting bigger. Well, I started some mild toning exercises that I can start with to help that. I found one video taking a disabled or senior person through safe yoga. It's the only one I found that looked like it would work for me. I wish a indoor pool was close to us, then I would go there to work out.

QNS do we each purchase a license plate for all that are on your list and exchange with them?

It's a hot day here, but pretty. I am finishing a couple of little pouch bags for 2 great nieces, and then finish a couple of other things. Then work on my blocks. I am trying to find more things to store my scraps in after I sew, because I don't throw anything away.

I have so much to do in my house it seems impossible, but I know that is not true. I tell myself. One thing at a time.

Have a great Sunday everyone, and a great week ahead!