View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 07:57 AM
GramE

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
Come on over Anna, the door is open and right now I have two extra beds since all children are out of the house. The last, youngest one is in California visiting her sister there. I could use some help with it. I injured my arm, Tennis Elbow, lifting weights to strengthen so needing some help getting the cutting, weeding, house work done. Going to call in a young man to help with the garden and yard work. Think I can handle the rest, quilting, without to much trouble, just have to not use the left arm much. Boy, did not realize 50 pounds was to much for me. I had been working with a trainer, but my month was up and thought I could do it myself, guess I will hire him back.
I know this sounds crazy, but I used to have to ice my elbow every night. Can't remember if it was tennis elbow or golfer's, there's a difference. But I found some magnet stone bracelets to wear for my arthritis & my tennis/golfer's elbow was gone in a week! Haven't taken the bracelets off since, literally. It's been more than 10 years, probably closer to 15. They do help with the arthritis the elbow was a big bonus. Mailmen, rather MailGrammies as my grandson says, use elbows a lot! 5-600 mailboxes a day.