View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 11:38 AM
Billi

Default spoiler alert :)

Originally Posted by Kassaundra View Post
So Billi are we getting any spoilers from you?
Well of course I would LOVE to share my fabrics this time it is for a quilt for my daughters boyfriend a musician and audio engineer. I am sending music themed fabrics and a red like Terri did this boom when she sent the green. For the fabrics with the white background I am asking for black or t.o.t black and the red I send [ATTACH=CONFIG]553145[/ATTACH]

The fabrics with the black background I am asking for white or wow and the red I send[ATTACH=CONFIG]553146[/ATTACH]

This is just a sample of the different fabrics I have since bought a few more to go with these.

copy of my inserts

Boom 17 white background
Hello Ladies I am so excited about this swap, this time I am making a quilt for my daughters boyfriend who is a musician and audio engineer. For this fabric I would like for you to use black or a black tot and a touch of the red I have sent along with the F8. Please do not use any other colors or fabrics with any other colors. I would love blocks that are more modern or masculine. but please make me any block you think will be awesome with my fabric.

Boom 17 black background

Hello Ladies I am so excited about this swap, this time I am making a quilt for my daughters boyfriend who is a musician and audio engineer. For this fabric I would like for you to use white or wow and a touch of the red I have sent along with the F8. Please do not use any other colors or fabrics with any other colors. I would love blocks that are more modern or masculine. but please make me any block you think will be awesome with my fabric.
Attached Thumbnails boom-17-white-fabrics-.jpg   boom-17-fabric-black.jpg  

Last edited by Billi; 06-30-2016 at 11:46 AM.