View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 08:28 AM
Elisabrat

Its only a problem if it bothers you I think. If its bothering you then regardless of what anyone says it is a problem. There is the old saying "There is a difference between wants and needs" What we want is one thing what we NEED is another. Do you need all that fabric? Do you have the means to purchase a bit more otherwise if you shared? would hanging onto it feel as good as sharing some with someone else who might have a need? (especially since you can then replenish it with something new stock?).. I look at everyones stash and think OOHH MAN. WOULDNT THAT BE WONDERFUL? I have a fairly small stash in quilters terms. That said I just moved boxs and boxs of household stuff. And I can tell you truthfully I am THANKFUL that yesterday I had only a bit of sewing stuff to move. 15 would have had my husband coming after me with a noose and the truck would be full, we would arrive and have nothing else but fabric (ok to a quilter whats wrong with that?).. At my peak I had six tubs of fabric and felt like I had a TON. Now its 1 tub of real fabric (quilters) and one tub of upholstry craft fabrics.. which is more than I have had in a very very long time.