Old 06-30-2016, 06:39 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Next week I get mailers from Wal Mart and mail licenses I have to all of you. That's JeanieG, Dublb, Honchey, SBG, and JuneBilly. If I am in any other quilt shop, I will pick up more but not planning on it right now. I turned in my passport to the All Iowa Quilt Shop Hop to Cindy Lou's in Chariton, Iowa, where I started on the first day of June and turned in 19 shop stamps to her today. I blew out the budget today and found great wonderful things at all four quilt shops. Ready to get some things done, and get to the stage of doing new stuff. IF I left off anyone's name please let me know. Kinda like if we left someone at the last quilt store, please speak up . . as we pull back onto the main road. Let me know when you receive your surprise in the mail.

It rained here today, I yelled at my Dh and said, " run outside quick so you can get wet!" Yep, the little storm blew on by before he could get out to get wet! Big cracks are in teh ground, water bill was $$$ too much and we need that rain.