Old 07-01-2016, 07:27 AM
givio

SBG, you must have an air-conditioned home? to enjoy ironing in July! :-) We had some rain last night, so ironing would be ok today, but some of those June days! I was dripping sweat. :-p

I had the same question about 'what is KT' earlier in this thread. And the funny thing about that was that I was using Kansas Troubles fabrics at the time making a quilt top! I've just received it back from a friend who did an all-over stipple quilting pattern on it for me with her long arm. I'm looking forward to putting it up for auction after I get the binding on, to donate the resulting bid to my church missionaries. I'll add a picture of it.

I won't scroll back to read all the chatting I've missed. I hope you all have been fine and getting done what you have planned to do! :-) I've had overtime at work, so I've not been so much online. I'm going to try to move forward on my FWS blocks over the holiday weekend.

I got side-tracked with a twin size quilt lately. But now it's finished. I found some cute fabric that I thought would be nice using the stack-and-whack method. I cut triangles, and was sort of disappointed in the result. I thought the stacks would look more interesting, but maybe the pattern of the fabric was too big. I don't know. I'm just beginning experiments with S&W. I'd like to get some tips from QNS, if you have some! :-) Here's a couple of pictures of it. I'm calling this quilt "Let's go to the beach together" (like the text in the fabric!). A nice top to finish during the summer. :-)
Attached Thumbnails c.jpg   .jpg   b.jpg