Old 07-01-2016, 07:58 PM
barbarakibler23

hello ladies...
thanks for the kind words for baby Beatrice. I talked to her dad today suggesting that maybe the mom may need some help. The dad said he did not notice that there was a problem. He did seem to be thankful for my input and would read up on ppd.

Wholeheart Mom.... I am not a practicing doula anymore. I stayed with a family as their nanny after being their doula. Fell in love with the baby and the family and almost 14 years later I am still the nanny. Boy the job has changed over those 14 years.

Off to camping tomorrow. I do love to camp...really don't like the process getting there.
Went today to get the camper from storage and someone stole our "pin" that holds the camper to the hitch...so we had to go and get a new one...3 stores later we went back home and got a screw that will do the job.

then.........we went back to the storage to get camper and part of the hitch (stablizer bar) was missing a piece. We can take it to our house but don't like to drive far with out the bar....so hubby has to go to the camping store to see if we can just buy the missing part tomorrow before we leave for camping...hopefully!

After we left with the camper we went to the church parking lot and practice backing the camper into a space. My husband is NOT good at doing this. I keep telling him that he just needs to practice. I am amazed we are still married after all that PRACTICE! if you are a person who camps you will understand this!

So hopefully tomorrow we will be sitting by the campfire enjoying the weekend. I hope all of you have a wonderful Fourth of July.

Be back on Tuesday

Barb