Old 01-28-2010, 11:06 AM
barbsbus

I like to try almost anything a person can make with out a lot of expensive equipement or tools. I am lucky to have a 8' x 10' hip roof hobby shed in our back yard where I have small woodworking tools, small lathe, drill press, sanders, dremel tools, tabletop router and then we have a tablesaw in our car porch. I make a lot of puzzles and toys, marrinettes, dust collectors, bowls, candle sticks, all kinds of things I see in magazines. I like to combine my sewing skills with the wood work. At the present time I am getting ready to do several presentations to some garden clubs on making topiary frames from poultry netting. I am going to make some CDs that members can purchase on how to make the topiaries. It has been a real learning experiece making this CD.
I also enjoy working on Power Point files of all the kids, grandkids and now great grandkids. I am also making files on some of my gardening projects, I love to work in the yard and like to do before and after pictures of some of the plantings.
It seems there are never enough hours in the day to all the things that are on my mind to do. I also like to knit, crochet and I just started to make a braided rug.