View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 12:22 PM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

I am first and I am in! This is a fun and wonderful group with an amazing host. Thank you all.

Oh any ideas what you are making?

What else is everyone working on?

I am quilting a baby girl quilt for my grand daughter that was born yesterday. she is having some problems breathing and under observation and testing. praying all will be well.

I am also working the July mini quilt swap on this board, the theme is kaleidoscope. It is the first time I am doing the mini quilt swap. I generally prefer something more in my comfort zone and bigger but the theme really appealed to me.

On a long term basic I am making the Farm Girl Vintage quilt by Lori Holt at a local quilt shop class. Lots of fun but the 6 inch blocks are nearly doing me in. I did not realize how small some of the pieces are in this quilt as I might have opted for the 12 inch version. As I like the look of this quilt for a wall hanging, very large wall hanging, I will be pleased with the end result and the class helps me stay on track.

DH and I are celebrating our 31 st wedding anniversary by going to the beach with three of our youngest daughters and eating at our favorite Mexican food place, simple but yummy. got beautiful red roses, balloons and a mooshy card from DH. Life is good.
Attached Thumbnails 20160626_224421-custom-.jpg   023-2-custom-.jpg   025-custom-.jpg  

Last edited by Annaquilts; 07-06-2016 at 12:37 PM.