Old 07-09-2016, 01:23 PM
SewingSew

I believe this machine was part of the "gold series" and fetched a pretty penny when it was new. You can probably go to Sears.com and put the model # in and get a pdf manual for it. It probably accepts cams for monagraming and specialty stitches. If you lift the hood, you should see a follower where the cams go. Go to eBay with the model # and you will probably be able to find cams and accessories and feet. These have metal gears. They were built around the late 1970's in Japan and they are built like tanks. The harp space is nice and large. There are several selections of buttonholes by using special attachments. They are versatile, easy to maintain, and will probably outlive all of us. I have a similar machine and I think White was the company that designed these machines. If you ever need to access the belts, the handwheel pops off for easy access. They take super high shank feet I believe. Mine does about 67 stitches. Congratulations on your find. I like the color of your cabinet and your knobs.