View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 06:42 PM
wesing

Default Hancock shopping

I had to go through Chattanooga yesterday so decided to stop and see if there was anything left at their store. Their selection of quilting cotton was pretty small, though I did manage to find several things. They had a TON of fleece. I briefly considered buying some white to use as batting, because it was $3/yard, but ended up passing on that idea. They had four colors of "dotty," so I bought some to use on the back of baby quilts. I also bought some Frozen fleece thinking I could use it for Emmaline somehow.

They had a great selection of flannel, but I only bought two yards of "Sophia the First" because Emmaline likes her too. Somehow there was one lone ruler for $7 so I bought it, thinking I might donate it or give it as a gift. It's an Omnigrid 12 by 6.

I've been collecting a lot of solids lately, and they had a few colors, so I bought three yards each of four colors. I also found a back for a long-term quilt I'm working on that will use fabric that looks like 60's. In all I bought the ruler and 73 yards of fabric for $246, so that averages $3.40/yard. I thought that was pretty good.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]553737[/ATTACH]
Frozen fleece and lime green fleece.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]553738[/ATTACH]
Two colors of "Dotty"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]553739[/ATTACH]
Queen-size quilt backing

[ATTACH=CONFIG]553740[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]553741[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg