Old 07-10-2016, 06:52 PM
barbarakibler23

Congrats on the new car......so what color did you get?

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Barb, your camping experience only serves to reinforce why I don't camp! Mostly... it's the husband thing. Too much togetherness! We live in the woods with no other human beings within sight. WHY would I want to go to a campground and live squished in besides all those other campers? We have a wildlife park at home... all to ourselves, LOL! At least that's what I tell hubby whenever he gets the notion.

The cake quilt is a photo I got from Google. Don't know where the quilt originated, but I love it! Likewise, I don't know where the scrappy quilt pattern is from, but it's one of the latest posts in the Scrappy Quilt Show thread. You could probably find the maker and ask about a pattern.

Well ladies, so much happened yesterday! I am in Memphis and went shop hopping for RxR patterns. Also bought a NEW CAR! I am so excited. And also can't believe I did it. My old CRV, I bought new in 2006 and have driven it for ten years. I still love it but at 203,000 miles I figured it was time to trade it in! I'm surprised they wanted it with that mileage, but they did! So I'll be going home from Memphis in a 2014 Rav 4! A beauty.

Barb I will look up those shops in the areas you mentioned. I'd love some patterns! Will be in touch about trading. One of the ones I got here in Memphis has a big Graceland in the center, and Elvis fabric around it. I got some of the Elvis fabric, instead of the kit.