Old 07-12-2016, 07:18 AM
givio

Cars and liking them! Yes, I guess that runs in my family... My father had a red '64 Triumph convertible. It got old and he sold it to a friend where he worked, thinking to buy a new car. But then, he missed it, and asked to buy it back. So his friend, seeing he really missed the car, sold it back to him. Then he kept it the rest of his life. He garaged it in the winters, and replaced the dash with a custom old one that he built himself. It was impeccable, a parade car, and it went to my cousin when my father died. I had a '78 Toyota pick-up that ran super, but it was so rusted out on the sides that chunks of rust fell off it if we slammed the doors. So I sold it to one of my son's friends for $50. He lived in the country and wanted a vehicle to run around in his back field. A few years later, I decided I'd like to try to get the body replaced on it, and asked him if I could buy it back, but he'd trashed it...

QNS, your computer trials make me smile. Probably, we've all been there, done that! Slow but sure, you will get back 'up to snuff.'

Last edited by givio; 07-12-2016 at 07:21 AM.