View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 03:08 AM
sinceresissy

I would not discourage anyone from visiting Missouri Star Quilt. It is fun to see it once but they have remodeled and are in the process of doing more remodeling and unfortunately they have made it harder to see the material and make a choice. The store that was the main store that housed most of the material is now just a greeting store with a some material but not like it was. They have a another store that houses the batiks, another that houses the special material, and they have the Penny's store that houses baby and other different material. They have the store that houses the flowery material and they have a store that houses the solid material. For me it is a lot of walking and standing and confusion. I like to have material separated by color. I was looking for a black on black and a red but I did not want a solid and I did not want a definite print. I had a hard time focusing. But MSQ is unique and it is reviving Hamilton, Mo. I live in KC and can drive to Hamilton easily but I like my local little quilt shops best.

Last edited by sinceresissy; 07-14-2016 at 03:08 AM. Reason: typo