Old 07-16-2016, 09:35 AM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Oksewglad that is so pretty. I agree nice calm colors and pretty design. Great Job!

We use to have carpet in our living room, and both bedrooms. Well, we still have it in the bedrooms, but it will be coming out. I like the feel of it under my feet in the bedrooms especially, but with doggies it is not the best of ideas. When we first got our house we only had one tiny dog that wasn't a problem, but later on after our love for dogs of all sizes took over we knew as we replaced the flooring it would be tile or hard wood type floors.

SBG your row by rows are just the prettiest. I have never tried one, but hopefully someday. I think I would like to make one as a wall hanging for our master bedroom.

Today I am sewing on one of the blocks you girls have done from this past Tuesday. I love the way it goes together.

Bev I need to get everyone on here together to come and help me clean.

Well, I think we may get a shower, because I just heard some thunder. My little dog you see in my avatar is scared like you wouldn't believe of thunder, but one of my mid size dogs are too. My Lil'Anne could care less and just sleeps.
She is a Golden Retriever, the other mid size is Matilda and she is an Australian Shepard. Then the tiny one in the avatar is Bonnie, and she is a Yorkie. I got the Yorkie from someone that was going to give her away. I had never had one of those, and I love her so much. The Australian Shepard I got the same way, and Lil'Anne was from the Australian Shepard when I didn't take her soon enough to get spayed, but she did get spayed. All of them are. I think I lost a year of my life last night with me and hubby both trying to give Bonnie a chewy square that keep away any fleas and ticks. They are costly so it was going down her one way or another. The other dogs love them, but Bonnie is so so stubborn, and you would think we were torturing her. We even had to break it apart and hide it in a pepperoni. It made no difference to her though, because she knew she had to do it.

Enough of my stories for today.