View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 01:05 PM
Janice McC

Default Boom 17 - 3 month group

Below is a list of 20 names for those who have signed up for the 3 month group. If anyone spots a mistake, PLEASE let me know asap by email: [email protected].

[TABLE="width: 157"]
[TR]
[TD]Board Name
Bibliostone
Billi
francie yuhas
GramE
Ibex94
Jaba
Janice McC
joanelizbay
Kassaundra
Libster
Ljdugas
mollymunchkin
moonrise
moonwork42029
Muse&Sew
NanaKathy55
QuilterMomma
Seasaw2mch
Terriamn
TravellingGramma
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Although this group has closed, I will happily take names if anyone out there wants to be put on a waiting list. Occasionally, someone does withdraw and a space opens up.

In the meantime 3 month group swappers, be looking for your fabrics and prepping them by washing, pressing, removing the selvages, and cutting into 11x18 inch pieces NOT 9x22. (We use only Fat Eighths unless prior arrangements have been made.) When cut, please put them in individual ziplock bags, not gigantic ones please but those about quart or sandwich-sized, and be sure to label them with your BOARD NAME so that it's clearly easily visible the outside. If you have any notes or fabric requests, please put them in with the fabric as well. Try to be clear about what you prefer. Remember, color requests are just that, requests, but I do urge everyone to follow them. Also, please do not request certain blocks. The one who makes the block decides what block they want to make. Of course, "hints" sometimes sneak through but if you are going to "hint", please be general so you allow the block-maker plenty of latitude. (Hints should be along the lines of "traditional", "modern", "stars", that kind of thing, but be prepared for the likelihood that not everyone will follow the hint. Their choice!) When you've got all that done, please put your baggies inside a LARGE ziplock type bag on which you've labeled or written your full name and address in the event something happens to the shipping container. It hasn't yet but it might one day. Hang onto the package until you get the email from me with my contact info. This will come right after both groups are finalized, probably about two weeks from now. Although this group has already closed, we won't be starting early as some of you are also in the 2 month group as well.

Please, anyone with questions, please feel free to post them or email me. No such thing as silly questions.

No more big posts today.