View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 11:04 AM
Kassaundra

I had to go find what I wrote on the last boom, my witness protection handler doesn't like it when I change the story!!!! lol lol lol

I have sewn ever since I can remember, when I started I mostly sewed clothes. I have puttered w/ quilting since I was a teen, lo those many years ago! lol But I too love the piecing soooo much more then the quilting. I am self taught and don't follow many rules, I love the off road adventure of experimenting w/ quilting ideas that pop into my head you never know what I'll try next, as some of the returning ladies can testify to, lol lol lol I do make exceptions to my rule breaking ways during swaps (size and colors and quilting cotton and the like). I have been married to a soft hearted animal lover for 24 years so have more pets then is reasonable. (4 dogs and a cat) We also have chickens and rabbits (for food and fun), some of our chickens are featherless (yes completely naked) I repurpose wool sweaters and toddler onsies into fall and winter clothes for them. I am a paramedic and have very inappropriate humor response to many things (to the dismay of my longsuffering husband). We have no children, but lots of nieces and nephews (and grands too). To the bottom of my toenails I hate all things winter and cold (except ice cream), love photography especially nature and macro. Well that's all I can think of now.

I am also a huge Whovian, as you can tell by my signature line, that is a lover of the British Sci fi show Doctor Who.