Old 01-28-2010, 05:52 PM
burnsk

Originally Posted by craftybear
Hi,
I thought this would be fun to find out what other crafts we make. Please introduce yourself and tell us what crafts you enjoy.
LOL - this sounds like an AA meeting. Hi, my name is Kathy and I'm a fabricholic.

My crafts are many. I'm a floral designer (owned my own store for 10 years). I make miniature pictures with artificial flowers in shadowbox frames. I do stained glass. I knit and crochet. I do counted cross stitch and needle point. I've sewn garments since I was about 8 years old and love sewing. I did a couple of weddings (just the bridesmaids and flower girls)) and decided that sewing for others was not my thing. I do make slacks and jammies for the grandkids but that's the extent of making clothes for others, unless halloween costumes count. I've done reupholstering. I make drapes and curtains. I make quilts, tapestry tree skirts (everyone in the family has one but me), table runners, place mats, hot pads, lamp pads, and anything related. I taught quilting classes for a fabric store. I like to sculpt. I refinish furniture. I collect Hallmark Ornaments. I make a holiday ornament every year for family and friends. And with all the little ones, lots of kids crafts right now.