View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 07:08 PM
scrapnut

Default Springfield Missouri fabric store

While vacationing in Missouri last week I had the Luxury of shopping at The Fabric Outlet on Glenstone in Springfield. I must say I went expecting nothing but a bunch of junk fabric. Boy was I surprised. It was a store full of quilt fabric My seven year old granddaughter looked around the room and said " Wow! This must be paradise to Mimi!"

I purchased Batiks for $5.99 a yard, 60" wide polka dot and chevron for $2.99 per yard and some other basic quilt fabric $3.99 per yard. They had 108" backing fabric on sale for $5.99. Management is super helpful. He took my grandchildren off and helped them choose their fabric. I will most definately make a return trip!!!

Please don't go expecting a traditional quilt shop. There are no patterns, quilts hanging, sewing machines, etc. It is nothing but fabric. Also they didn't have the newest, latest and greatest fabric. You will have to still go to the traditional shops for those fabrics. It would be a great place to contact if you are searching for some older fabrics.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 07-20-2016 at 04:53 PM. Reason: remove shouting