Old 01-28-2010, 06:28 PM
blueribbontoes

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
Hey, BRT - Hope you can let us know if you are all OK - you've got lots of friends here on the Board wondering how you and Em are doing today. Fingers crossed that things are better!
Hi guys! Sorry for ignoring you- I have been posting a little bit on the quilting bee thread, as if I don't do that daily, the pm's just pile up!

Baby Emme update: We had another doctor appointment. She lot a whole pound, which is quite a lot in a baby. They are still not sure what is causing the vomiting and diarrhea, so other than keeping her on the strong anti-vomit medicine, and keeping her stuffed with fluids, there isn't much we can do. My doctor is actually really good, and is trusting me to keep Emme safe rather than putting her in the hospital for iv fluids. (He told me that he wouldn't trust everyone at home, scary thought!) Everyday Em gets a bit better, but she still isn't the happy little Em I know. We spend a lot of time curled up together cuddling. She wants NO ONE but Mommy. Im so glad my toddler, Harper, is such a good girl and isn't demanding Mommah too much... which helps keep me sane! I need to figure out how to be in more than one place at once.. lol...

I am reading along the quilt threads via blackberry, as there isn't too much I can do while anchored on the couch. I DO get all of your pm's, however, and will make the changes people have asked/add new members when things calm down a bit here. Thanks for understanding, all the prayers and kind thoughts!

Im so grateful for friends like you!