Old 07-19-2016, 07:21 AM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Car shopping does take a lot of time! Especially car buying.... I went to Memphis to see the kids last weekend and planned only to go to quilt shops for RxR stuff, and the few remaining Hancock's liquidations. My SIL sells cars now and the kids have been bugging me to trade in my CRV with over 200,000 miles on it. With the long trips I make alone, they want me to be safe! So about two whole days were eaten up looking at cars and making a decision and then trading my car in. But, I love the new car (Rav 4) and I'm glad they forced me to deal with it.

One great thing, the CRV seats were never comfortable and I have disc degeneration at the bottom of my spine. I was riding with a lumbar cushion and had developed BAD sciatic pain when driving for more than 30 minutes at a time. The seats on the new car fit my back so much better and I don't need the lumbar cushion at all. After a week of driving in the new car, I'm not having the sciatica anymore! Woo hoo.... That's worth all the tea in China.