View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 09:36 AM
fatsewcat

Default UFO's / For Baby / Memories

Hi Everyone!

I have been, at the request of DH, working on finishing up some UFO's. Here are two that I have finished in the past 2 weeks. Both for my sons (For #1 - The Lizards been a UFO for a couple of years now, for #3 - Minecraft - he didn't have to wait but a year for his.)

The 2 baby quilts were also finished in the past couple of weeks. The elephant one was made from left over Ooops Blocks when I made a large elephant quilt for a couple of newlyweds (I worked with the bride). They had their first child in February so I decided to make a somewhat matching quilt for miss Rose using those ooops blocks. The I-Spy quilt for Bentley is for his 1st birthday (which is today). I will give it to mom this weekend along with a deck of cards I made using the blocks in the quilt so he will have a matching game he can play as he grows.

Last but not least are pillows I made with the leftover remnants from a T-Shirt memory quilt I finished last month. Dad got the memory quilt, these pillows went to the four daughters.

I have been busy and still a lot to do on my UFO list so ... back to work. Thanks for stopping by and having a look.

Last edited by fatsewcat; 10-05-2022 at 09:00 AM.