View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 02:57 PM
Judith1005

Ladies,

It has come to my attention that some of you don't use envelopes for your postcards and just send them on there way as is. And, If this is how you want to do it, that is up to you. It has come to my attention that someone did receive their postcard. But, it was so damaged and battered by the post office, It was hard to enjoy the lovely work that was done.

Now, this month, I did receive my camping postcard just regular, no envelope. It arrived just fine. A few smudges, but, still in great shape. (I was not disappointed.)

So, really think about how far your postcard is going and, what you have on it. And, what it might look like when it arrives.

You can purchase clear 4 x 6 clear sleeves on Amazon. They are like, 100 for less then $10. It will assure that your postcard goes first class non-machineable. And will also insure your lovely postcard arrives intact. (If this fits in your budget.) Also, Wal-mart sells envelopes in a great size for mailing postcards as well.

I know, some of you really like the "patina" they get when mailed with no cover. Some, just to let you know, do mind.